Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bows for my nieces

I came down to visit my brother and nieces in Albuquerque this week. While I was here visiting I decided that they needed some bows for their hair.... mostly I decided that I needed a project to do, lol. So for the whopping price of $2.75 they have 24 new bows with barrette clips in six different colors. I used the bow tutorial provided on Ruffles and Stuff. Enjoy the pictures of the cute bows and my beautiful nieces.  The oldest one in Malaya and the younger one is Mila








Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine if you still have it.  I get to go back to Colorado tomorrow to yet another foot of snow.

Kara

6 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie pie!:0)

    Just returning the follow!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Very creative, I have spent way to much money on buying bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little models!!! Oh and the bows turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawww.. sooooo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bows are cute, and the girls are even cuter!
    Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and read my moon post:)

    Amanda Joy
    www.joyinthejumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! good job with those bows! i'm stopping by for the blog hop, but can't figure out how to follow?

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete